Due to a lack of time of late and a number of off days, I am currently looking for guest bloggers to keep Common By Nature bursting with interesting content. Some ideas for regular columns and one-off articles can be seen below; while I can offer guest bloggers a platform with a combined reach (social media and direct subscribers) of over 15,000 people – all of whom I am sure would love to hear what you have to say.
Presently, I welcome both one-off guest posts and regular columns in the following fields:
- Opinion articles and informative pieces – controversial is fine but I will stress that the views of the author are not endorsed through publication.
- Book reviews and book promotions
- Seasonal Recipes and anything to do with foraging (this would make a great column)
- News and press releases from external organisations/NGOs.
- Photographic submissions – I am keen to start a weekly photography feature
- Research summaries
Previous examples of guest posts on Common By Nature include:
- Environmental education has its challenges, but young people need nature – Connel Bradwell.
- Influences series – Gus Routledge, Alexandra Pearce, Natalie Welden
- Treeptych: a guide to truly perceive trees – Willemijn Heideman
- The joy of orchids – Alice Hunter
- An introduction to the youth nature movement – Ben Eagle
- On the subject of community owned land – Edward Grierson